The MeFOTO Travel Tripods are Benro’s new lightweight and highly portable and highly customizable camera support systems, which are also available in numerous colors that are proving to be favorites among our contributors and are sure to attract loads of attention.
MeFOTO Travel Tripods Features
- 360-degree Panning – Accurate panoramas can be easily orchestrated using the graduated panning scale for accurate image alignment.
- 2 Leg Angle Positions – For an extra measure of flexibility, tripod legs can be independently locked into place at two different angles to enable shooting in cramped quarters, on irregular surface areas, or at ground level.
- Recessed Center-Column Hook – A spring loaded recessed hook, located in the bottom of the center-column, allows you to hang additional weight from the tripod’s center of gravity for increased stability.
- Separate Head and Pan Lock – Individual head tension and lock knob as well as pan lock help make the right adjustment.
- Precision Matched Q Series Ballhead – Dual action heavy duty ballhead with Arca-Swiss style compatible quick release plate.
- Integral Bubble Head – Allows adjustment to prevent uneven pans and head movements.
- Compact – The tripod legs can be inverted and folded back 180° making it small enough to carry just about anywhere.
- Five Leg Sections – Get the height you need and ultimate versatility.
- Twist Lock Legs with Anti-Rotation System – MeFOTO’s innovative rubberized locking grips combined with anti-rotation legs enable fast and fumble-free set-up plus weather and dust-resistance.
For more on the MeFOTO Travel Tripods, check out Will Crockett’s Real Life Audition and Review Here